I cannot create or log in via email or facebook for my candy crush soda and jelly. Already try

Options
TedyAzmieda
TedyAzmieda Posts: 5 Level 2
Anyone cant help me to check whether I have multiple email and because of that I cant login to save my game? Please help me to check. I already lost my current level for Saga, so I dont want the same thing happen again for my soda n jelly game. Please help

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @TedyAzmieda
    We warmly welcome you to the Friendly King Community's Candy Crush Soda Saga forum.🤗

Can you show me a screenshot of the problem you are experiencing while connecting game to the server?
    In fact, if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

Let me know.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Dear @Sukanta_Biswas yes. That happened when I try to log in. Thank you for ur comment. That means my game had corrupted☹️ What should I do😓
    In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way.😭 You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.
  • TedyAzmieda
    TedyAzmieda Posts: 5 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Dear @Sukanta_Biswas if I reinstall, do I need to log in again? Hmm what to do if that the only way to save the game. But I scared if the progress also lost. Because I know at the first place my mistake is I change the Saga password without logging out Soda game because all this while I thought different password for different games😓😓😓

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?