Gold bars disappear after logging into Facebook

Ms_Futurelawer
Ms_Futurelawer Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello, I recently been having problem, I finally decided to login my Facebook and lost 80 gold bars. Then I earned 15 gold bars, then some odd reason I was logged out of my Facebook account and, I logged back in and now I have 4. Is this a glitch what is going on? Please help

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,558 Candy Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Hello @Ms_Futurelawer Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  That sounds really weird and I can say that I have not heard about this kind of complaint till now!!  

I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team here so they can assist with the issue.  Please make sure you use the same email address associated with your game when contacting them, so they can locate your game records.

Please note that it might take a few days for you to hear back from them, hence I request you to please be patient and don't get frustrated!

I will also tag our Soda game In-charge @QueenB to give their input as well to assist you further! 

If you need to post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below and write back. 

Hope everything works out and you receive those Gold Bars back into your game again! 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Sorry to hear about this @Ms_Futurelawer :(

Unfortunately, we are unable to replace any items that have been lost. Please tap on the "Contact Us" button on the bottom of the page so you can get help:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?