I am unable to receive lives from other players

RebaRaino
RebaRaino Posts: 5 Level 2
I am unable to receive lives from other players why?

Answers

• Lexi
    Lexi Posts: 187 Level 3
    Cuz like there not sending you any
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    I'm having the same problem with the Lives feature. I had a friend sitting next to me playing the game try to send me a life and I never got it Xp
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Due to the volume of messages being sent globally, technical limitations may result in some messages dropping on occasion.  

You may want to try to resend the request to those particular friends. If you're playing on mobile, make sure the game app is up to date and properly connected to your Facebook account. You can try disconnecting the game app from Facebook and connecting it again.

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    Hi @QueenB! I don't play on Facebook, but rather on a PC (the game was downloaded from the Microsoft Store). I do check regularly for game updates from the Microsoft Store, but that does not seem to have any affect on my receiving lives. I used to be able to switch from being logged into the game from this account or from Facebook to try and correct the lives not coming through, but that would rarely solve the problem. I'd keep getting requests from others, but never received any lives back myself. Very recently though my game log-in changed and I can't seem to find a way to log-in via Facebook at all. Any insight on why this changed or how I would now log-in through Facebook?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?