Refund

Options
jenb68
jenb68 Posts: 1 Newbie
I just paid $3.99 two times bc the first purchase I only received the 10 gold bars. So I paid it again and still only received 10 gold bars and nothing else.

Answers

• Serita
    Serita Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    The other day I made a purchase for the .99 cent deal it didn't go through so I tried again and it didn't go through so I tried again it went through .but I was charged all the Time and today the same thing happened on the 8.99 pack it charged my card 9.82 3 times I want my money back now
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jenb68 and @Serita Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the items from the package you have purchased for your game :o 

The Community does not deal with it as the query includes your personal details.  You will have to contact the "Player Support Team" for any Purchase related issue!  Scroll all the way down on this page and click on "Contact Us" tab 👇

Hope everything works out and you both will receive your purchased items back into your game :+1: 

** If you need further assistance or have more questions, please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below!

Thank you for posting back!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?