Cant connect to fb

Options
kelbel1212
kelbel1212 Posts: 1 Newbie
I cant connect my games to fb to get back to the levels that i was on instead of starting at level one x this is happening on all 3 candy crushes x jelly, soda and candy x 

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,959 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kelbel1212 and welcome to our wonderful community.  I'm sorry to hear that is happening to you.  Does it say it can't connect when you go into settings and click on the FB link?  If that happens it is usually because the game doesn't sense a strong and steady internet connection.
    I would make sure you  have the most recent versions of the app (Jelly just released an update recently and soda released an update yesterday).  Then make sure you clear your cache.  Then turn your platform off (make sure you have a strong internet signal), then turn your platform (PC or mobile) on again and try to reconnect to FB.  I don't think it is a glitch with FB - all my games seem to be working fine - but I play on mobile platforms with IOS.

If you still have problems after you take those steps - please post it back here in this thread and we'll see what else we can do to help you.  You might try the 'contact us' link at the bottom of the page.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?