Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
how can I make a purchase when I have Amazon coins?
Hello @Kapalinea and welcome to Soda commmunity!
sorry to hear about this. Please contact support team of the account you make your payments with. Your payment method is saved in that account.
For example, Google support team for your google account in Play Store app
Hope this helps!
I can’t buy bars!!
how do I buy from store? Credit card is there but it’s not using it!! GURRR
I have the same problem.
hello dear,
please help me in this issue, I can not buy anything because there is always error according to location and the type of my credit card.
thank you