"Not connected to the internet"

Options
along with everyone else, I, too am getting the "not connected to the internet". This has been going on the last few times I've signed on to the game. 

What's up with that? 

Here are my deets: 

- Which device are you playing? 

Apple O/S Mojave

- When did this start to happen?

Last few days (today is January 7th, 2020)

- Which game app version do you have installed? 

I play on my desktop via Facebook

- Your User ID - 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,094 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @TheresaWojtasiewicz, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Thank you for posting about the issue along with all the needed details :+1:  

The team needs a screenshot of any kind of "Error" message you receiving about the Connection!!  

Please go to the MAIN LINK, where the team is collecting the details of the players with the similar issue! 

Once you go to the link (the one in the Green fonts), tap on "Type your Comment" located at the bottom of the page and enter all the details you wrote above. 
    And to post the Screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your PC.

Since I am redirecting you to the other thread, this discussion will be closed as we would like to keep all the complaints in a single place :+1: 

Thank you very much for understanding and your patience!  Hope the issue will be fixed soon and you all will be able to enjoy the game again!

Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful New Year filled with Love & Joy =)   
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?