Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @nicejunges Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community 🤗
I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better. Hence, please come back and post your question again in English through this link for Candy Soda support  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/post/question/support-ccssÂ
** Even-though, you have commented again in English, as per Community Guidelines, this thread needs to be closed as the opening question is in "Unsupported Language"!
Thank you for understanding! Have a great day/evening!
Hello and welcome to this community
I would like to ask you to play this level again and finish it. Then please update your game and clear the cache.
Then it should be okay again. It can also be a time delay. Turn off your device for 10-15 minutes and then go back.
You can also go to another game first and then come back again.
Good luck
I have already passed the stage 4120, you cannot open the level of caves of the delicacies that have been blocked, I have played the stage 4120 a thousand times, I have passed and I cannot play 4121, why?
Hi there
Welcome to this community
This community only accepts the English language. If you don't speak
English, it's not that tragic, please use an internet translator. It
will help you further.
I picked out 3 for you.
https://www.translator.eu/english/
https://www.babelfish.de/
https://www.bing.com/translator/
@firebombmarkus & @QueenB