Rainbow Streak

Options

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options

@bkychau - they are not talking about Candy Crush Saga's Rainbow Streak, they are referring to Candy Crush Soda's bottles and their rainbow streak.

@ipete - you do collect the bottles , similar to Candy Crush Saga's Build a Bot, by winning up to 5 consecutive levels in a row. If you lose a level you will lose one of the bottles and the booster(s) it provides.

I want to wish you a very warm welcome @lillmis200 to our Sodalicious King Community! Unfortunately not everyone gets all the events in all the games. It may just be that your husband doesn't have this challenge. I have never received Kimmy's Arcade. However you can ask your husband to clear the cache of the device he is playing on, make sure he has the latest version of the game and to turn his device off for 10-15 seconds to see if that will make the soda bottle feature appear. If not, he will hopefully get access to some of the other helpful and fun events and features out there like Bubblegum Hill and Kimmy's Summer Festival.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@bearwithme cool profile name! I thought Lovebugs meant was to open it liked you would with piggy bank. My mistake.😁😁😁

• oohnyi
    oohnyi Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

First, I love the new feature of this rainbow streak which gets to ten but I want to know why some rainbow streaks all fall at once. I mean everything, even if it's filled up, once you fail a level, it falls at once.

• Iffu2
    Iffu2 Posts: 978 Level 4
    Options

@LadyRaffie @PummyRaj

Hi

I'm don't like rainbow streak

I miss Rainbow Road with kimmy

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,856 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @oohnyi Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful King Community πŸ€—

Unfortunately, that is a part of the "Test" that Soda studio is running currently! Until the test is over, we have to bear it πŸ€”

Do you have 10 Bottles or 5 Bottles, can you please clarify? I heard and seen that 5 bottles progress disappearing if we lose a single level. I did not know that it is the same with 10 Bottles Streak too (I have 5 bottles Soda Streak).

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Options

how are you able to get all 5 bottles?! πŸ™ˆI can't even get to the 2nd 😩

So when you start a level, you'll get the items that are in the last bottle added to the game board so there is nothing that you have to do, it just happens on it's own.

If you lose a life or quit the level, you will drop one step back on Rainbow Road. But you can always bring it back up!

• oohnyi
    Options

Mine is at 10 and to be honest maintaining it isn't easy. When you have fish bonus, it's easier to maintain it

• oohnyi
    Options

I have 10, that is 5 doubled. I hope they do something about it cos it's really affecting my sister's progress

• K99BENNETT
    K99BENNETT Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to know if there's any updates about the changes that keep happening with the rainbow streak bottles. Like...

Why are they changing how many bottles each person gets 3 or 5? First I had 3 and my friend had 5 and I thought that was strange but now I have 5. I really preferred the 3 becuz it had more boosters more quickly. Now that I have 5, not only do I have to play through 5 games to get all of them, but even when I do it's not the same as the ones the 3 had. I nvr get a sprinkle ball anymore in the rainbow streak bottles. I have to use my own I have bought or saved up from winnings. So I was just wondering if anyone had info about it.

Thx for listening, KA😊

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,065 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @K99BENNETT Since last year the Studio is testing several scenarios of the Rainbow Streak. I’ve had 5 bottles, then it changed to 10 bottles (for a very short time fortunately) and now I have 5 again. When I had the first Rainbow bottle streak of 5 I had all boosters in it, after the 10 bottles, when I got the 5 bottles streak back I have now in all bottles the coloring ball and only in bottle 3 and 4 the CB. If I have CB as my Daily Bonus, it is much easier 😊. So we don’t have an answer which rainbow streak we will get. Or maybe we don’t get the same.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?