Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I give up I love this game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @yuilly
I have answered your yesterday's question at this link ---> https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/283226/candy-crush-soda#latest
But, you have not responded back! I need to know more details about the issue you are having -- why you are not able to download the game again!
Please go to your previous question, by clicking on above link and provide the needed details, so that we can assist you and you can enjoy your game again.
** Since you have posted your question already, this post will be closed now considering it as "Duplicate Post"!
Hoe to talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day and wonderful week ahead 🍬 🍬
My game on Facebook has not worked for over 4 weeks!
Hello and welcome to this community
Do you have any problem with the game? Then please tell me in detail, then I could help them better!