Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
*Edited by CM: Unsupported language*
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome to the Community @mamvdl
I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language only for everybody to communicate and understand better.
Hello
Welcome to this community
This community only accepts English outside of the international
corner. If you don't speak English, it's not that tragic, please use an
internet translator. It will help you further.
I picked out 3 for you.
https://www.translator.eu/english/
https://www.babelfish.de/
https://www.bing.com/translator/
Here is the link for the international area.
https://community.king.com/en/blog/categories/international-corner
For Spanish - French - German.
Please go there and you can post in your own language !!!
I hope this helps you further!!!
Good luck
@LadyRaffie & @Lola_Pop
Can help to translate to English. Use Google translator to translate to English ...