Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Where I'd my 100 bars I just paid for
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @areed A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community ☺️
Looks like you have posted the same question 2 times! I can completely understand how much worried you must be 😮
I have answered your other question and suggested what to do to regain your Gold Bars. Please follow those steps and you should be taken care of. Here is the link for your other question ---> Where are my 100 Gold Bars
** As per Community Guidelines, this thread will be closed now as it a "Duplicate Post"!
Please take care & Stay safe! 😷
Duplicate post !!!