๐Ÿ† Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

๐ŸŒŸ Show off with your Level 3000 Soda badge!!

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello

im new here

my current level 2687

• Thmo
    Thmo Posts: 374 Level 4
    Options
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    edited June 2020
    Options
  • Steve_Epstein
    Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

My iPad Pro is not letting me snap pictures. I am currently on level 4945 and Iโ€™m looking forward to reaching level 5,000 in June. Iโ€™m also looking forward to the gifts that will be offered for that milestone level. My real issue is that game does not automatically offer Bubble Gum Hill to any player that is consistently at the new levels under construction sign. With almost every level 3 stars and no new levels, there is little incentive to play the game. I hope that you can offer the badges without โ€œproofโ€ because you are already aware Iโ€™m one of your most accomplished players.

• beebev
    beebev Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Do a screen grab and it will put it in the photos and then you can add it to your text from the photo library.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 131 Level 5
    Options

As you know, I am not on level 3000.

I JUST PASSED 1500!!!!!

Here you go, and congratulations.

• Steve_Epstein
    Steve_Epstein Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

Badge update please since I figured out how to snap pictures with my older iPad Pro. Thanks

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hi @Thmo & @gotita,

@Thmo - You want the 2nd link below. Your screenshot is for Candy Crush Saga.

@gotita - You want? Not sure what game that is, so calling the experts @Lola_Pop & @Yosca. They can direct you.

Did you accomplish a Milestone Level?

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/296279/did-you-accomplish-a-milestone-level#latest

The above link is for:

Candy Crush Soda Saga Badges - All 3 Links Listed!

• 1000 Level Badge
    • 2000 Level Badge
    • 3000 Level Badge (*Which is here)

How far have you reached Candy Crush Saga? Community Badges & chances to Win Gold Bars ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ ๐Ÿ† โ€” King Community

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/272650/how-far-have-you-reached-candy-crush-saga-community-badges-chances-to-win-gold-bars-%EF%B8%8F/p1

The above link is for:

Candy Crush Saga Badges - All 6 Links Listed!

• 1000 Level Badge
    • 2000 Level Badge
    • 3000 Level Badge
    • 4000 Level Badge
    • 5000 Level Badge (*Might be a slight delay, in getting it. Because @bearwithme is eating his honey, that is what bears do.) hehe ๐Ÿ˜
    • 6000 Level Badge (*Coming Soon)

Take Care All - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

6/1/2020

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hiย @Lola_Pop &ย @Yosca & @Freddy_Falkner & @Bumper2019 & @Sukanta_Biswas & @LadyRaffie & @Glenn1972,

Well, let me post this for my 3000 badge, then show you what I got today.

My Current Map Level 4976 (Finished Level 4975) Episode Whack-A-Troll On Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

• Whack-A-Troll

My Map Level 3000 Episode Cupcake Clouds On Candy Crush Soda Saga - Origins7 Dale

Level 4 Promotion 1st Email - King Community - Origins7 Dale

Legend Badge Awarded 2nd Email - King Community - Origins7 Dale

1st email to level 4, then 2nd email hit me, before I could finish reading the 1st one. But @Yosca told me, along with the post on it. That this requires:

Legendย 1000 comments 1000 points

I don't have anything close to those numbers. Is this a honorary award? Who do I thank on all this? The Community Managers, Superstars, Game Experts, Legends, all of them? Whoever my benefactor/s is, please step forward. Can I still poke fun at the CM's, the Super's, GE, or the legends? I am really stunned by all this.

"Here are the things you can do now:

- Access our Exclusive Backstage!

- Get your own signature!

Head to your profile and add some spice and colours to your comments, yay!

You are 250 comments away from reaching Level 5, the last step before becoming a Legend, and unlocking more features, such as:

- Your own avatar

- And much more!

Do you have what it takes to become a Legend of the King Community?"

On top of this, the above doesn't make sense. It says I am Level 4 under my posting nic., but the email above says: "You are 250 comments away from reaching Level 5, the last step before becoming a Legend", so am I both Level 4 & a Legend? Well, let me know what I should do here, along with how.

Need to go eat, my head is spinning from this. But I'll be back, to continue funning everyone. ๐Ÿ˜

Many Thanks & Heartfelt Appreciation To You All - Origins7 Dale, ๐Ÿ˜€

6/1/2020

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?