Update

Options
Nassirou
Nassirou Posts: 12 Level 2

Am at level 5051 and have to wait until Friday.

😒😒😒

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

you can go back and play all the levels that you weren't the highest score and get 3 stars.😁⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

You can also play other king games in the meantime. They are all fun.

Good luck

• [Deleted User]
    Options

@Spinnifix which game do you like if you have to pick one? I tried some, but I always come back to soda.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

you are back @Timmy91 !!! let see for how longπŸ˜πŸ˜‚

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,126 Community Manager
    edited June 2020
    Options

Hello @Timmy91

We understand that if you are not happy with the game you express your opinions, always in a constructive and nice way. But we will never allow anyone to be disrespectful to our players.

One of the main rules of this Community is to be kind to our players, CM's and King Staff as well as to not lobby. That's exactly what you have been doing in all your accounts. You insult our players, disrespect them and you try to make campaigns against King Games and this Community.

You were warned last year a couple of times and as well in April by private in one of your other accounts. After you kept not following the House Rules that account was banned. Then you opened another one and we gave you the opportunity to change but you kept with the same attitude. We warned you again by private but you decided to disregard our warnings while kept insulting our players. That is why your account was banned again. And we will keep banning all of them, not because you don't like the game or you are not happy with it, but because you come to insult our players and to lobby, which as a reminder both are against our House Rules

Hope this is clear for everyone

I'm closing this thread now as it's off-topic from what the player was asking for

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?