Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I didnt get my 5000 badge after posting my progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jennabear1978
You got your badge. Click on your profile, and you can see it.
So congratulations 🤗
Why am I not getting my badges I should have earned
if you really like your 5000 levels badge, then you should get 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000 levels badges too.Post screenshots of your game levels in your gaming community to get all the badges
Hi @jennabear1978, if you really like your 5000 levels badge, then you should get 1000, 2000, 3000, and 4000 levels badges too. 🥇🏅🎖
Your badge looks awesome!🙄🙄🙄