Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What is the point of the fish in Candy Crush Soda? They don't do anything to help the game so I'm trying to figure out why they are even a booster?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I still don't see a purpose for the fishies. Can I change them over into another booster? Thank you
Thank you and have a great day!
@John_Elroy
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
This problem is known. Therefore I would like to send you to the Candy Soda ideas area.
There you can vote diligently.
Good luck
Hi Teresa!
I don't mean the fish that in the actual game I mean when they are boosters all they do is swim. They have no purpose.
Hi @John_Elroy
Welcome to the King community. π€
The fish is good when you combine them with other boosters. Coloring ball + fish is a awesome combination. Especially if the fish are double. ππ€
As you get farther along in the game you will have more use for them. π
If you want to explore the community more then start here...
I hope this helps. π«
Teresa π¦πΊπ¦