What's "Connection error" with Candy Crush Soda?

QueenD55
QueenD55 Posts: 8 Level 2

I now have issues with your game Candy Crush Soda Saga. My internet is stable and works fine. Can't log in nor purchase gold bars. Please fix.

Best Answers

• applann51
    applann51 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Answer ✓

I cannot get games to load on wi-fi. My apple app says I am not connected to the internet but I am. The same with android app. I can't get it to work with cellular either. I can play but no boosters and I have not missed a day to play for over 400 days

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi and welcome to the community.

We're sorry for your problem. It may occur due to many reasons but one of them is if you change your Facebook or Kingdom password without logging out the game, the game app will be corrupted. If you find the image below while connecting game to the server, you can be sure that your game app has been corrupted.

In that case, you must uninstall and reinstall the game app.There is no other way.😭 You will lose all the stored boosters to do this, but will regain your gold bars and game progress.

Let us know if it is a bit different.

• tratelqalam
    tratelqalam Posts: 2,615 Level 5
    Answer ✓

Update the game or reinstall the game. You must link your game to Facebook or e-mail to the Kingdom. Sign out of the game and then enter again to ensure that you are connected to a strong and non-wired network, delete the temporary memory of the game, you will lose your boosts often, but you will recover the gold

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?