Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, numerous times when I'm fine with all connections, Mr Toffee says there's a server error blah blah...
So annoying, especially with the awful 15 min daily bonus. You try to do things and lose most of your time..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Oscar_Park Hi and welcome i am sorry this is happening to you but believe this has also happened to a couple of other people as well. The game has a few issues at present that i believe the game team are trying to resolve and rectify
Thank you
I would hope so. 15 minutes is a joke. I'm also waiting for the studio to fix a few things too.
@Oscar_Park Hi apologies but i would say probably not, all you can do is contact customer support from your game and they may be able to help you with this, you never know your luck., could be worth a try.
But I must ask the all important Q. Will we get back our 30 min. bonus start that lets you chill. Not fluster with the 15?