I'm new...I'm finding it hard to start

Options
canocuk
canocuk Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi all. I've been playing this game for YEARS but I've just joined the community and I'm struggling to get to grip with things on here... any advice would be much appreciated. Many thanks 😊

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I

wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,860 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to the Community @canocuk

So tell us what do you want to know? Here in the Soda Community we have a discussion area talk with other players, a support area ask for help to us, an idea area if you have some great ideas and a contest area where you can win gold.

Every King game has his own forum. You click on the game and you start in the Community of that particular game. You can click on the link below..

If you have any questions about Candy Crush Soda feel free to ask us. In Soda Community we have 4 Soda Game experts @Origins7_Dale @LizzyLemondrop @BeckyBubblegum and myself @Yosca .

You can find out more about the Community and her rules by clicking the link below:

Do you need more help? Ask us, you can reply in this same thread if you want to 😊. Happy crushing!

• canocuk
    canocuk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank youuu all !!! I guess I got a bit anxious when pressing areas like trying to competing and nothing happened but I'm sure I will be a pro in a short while. I absolutely love this game !

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,860 Soda Moderator
    edited August 2020
    Options

Where did you like to compete @canocuk ? We can help you by telling what you can do, how to fill in some area’s 🙂

Btw you can edit your comment, if you’d make a mistake. Just click on the gear at the right top of that particular comment, you’ll see “edit” click on “edit” . Then change your comment and click on save and you’re done 🙂. You have 1 day to edit your comment.

• Rock2233
    Rock2233 Posts: 6,041 Level 4
    Options

@canocuk welcome to community.if you want to upload use red icon

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?