Reduced daily unlimited play time and now a time waster end to the game 😠

Options
eastcomm
eastcomm Posts: 4 Newbie

Why has the 30 min daily unlimited play time been reduced to 15 minutes?

Also now since an upgrade, there’s a 4 second delay until you can close off a lost life to play again, along with a tiny X to close!

Seems like we’re getting less and less play time and as we all know every second counts at the start of our playing day with the daily boosts.

THEN stupid Kimmy pops up and wastes more seconds and other game downloads pop up too.

Its is driving me insane 🀬

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I agree 15 minutes of unlimited lives is gone so fast. I think it is a test thing that the studio is doing. Hopefully someday it will go back to 30 minutes. Try to stay calm.πŸ˜€

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

A lot of things are first tested for certain groups of players, if the players are dissatisfied, work is done again and selected groups of players are always given. Please be patient. Just play the levels as usual and ignore it. Then it will be easier for you. Getting excited really doesn't help. Feel free to post your comments here. Nevertheless, I would also like to send you to the ideas area, where a lot is open and you can vote. if you want to open something yourself, please have a look at the master list of ideas. That nothing is double open and it must then be closed!

I hope this helps.

Good luck

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?