Paying less Gold bars for Extra Moves

Options
soda_queen3
soda_queen3 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2020 in Ideas

It would be nice if you would lower from 10 bars to 5 bars when you want to continue that game after you run out of moves.

23 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Could you please explain in more detail what you mean, then many votes could come and it might be implemented! thank you

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,692 Sweet Legend
    Options

Unfortunately, your idea didn't get enough votes and will be closed

• Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    edited December 2020
    Options

I totally get what Soda _Queen3 is saying and I agree with the idea across the board on all games!!!

Choosing to "play on" when your moves have run out does eat into the gold bars and I agree, the number of gold bars required to purchase those extra moves should be less. They're hard to earn don't ya know lol

You might only need 1 extra move to pass that stage you've been stuck on and you generally pay for five with the gold.

Heaven forbid you need an extra set of moves on top of the first extra set and the gold bars almost double again. That's an arm and a leg no-ones got to spare lol

Oh well practice makes perfect I guess... or we could vote yes for this people lol😂😇

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    Options
  • Lady_Sarina
    Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5
    Options

G'Day @NikolaosProdromidis

Great to see you active around here. Good job!

Do you react to comments? This will help you and other's lol

• Spinnifix
    Options

This is a double idea, can be closed please.

My idea is: gold bars to keep playing.

@Glenn1972

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?