🏅 Claim your 6th Anniversary Badge here! I 🤗 New member? Don't be shy- say hi here!

(FINISHED) ☔️ What’s going on in Soda Candy town?

Comments

• ipeteipete Posts: 1,643 Legend

That is what I wanted too. Well, if I get it, I might not have much to complain then.😂🤣😂

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

LOL😂

• ipeteipete Posts: 1,643 Legend

Wow! Very creative! You win this competition in my book. This is worth 100 gold bars! 🎉🎉🎉🥇🥇🥇

*Edited by CM: off-topic*

LOL😂

• ElsaElsa Posts: 30,101 Superstar

Hey @Sofia1992 catch me if you can!

✨ ✨

My Once upon a time... stories index page
    A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!

✨ ✨

Have any good ideas to help improve your game?  If so, visit this page-  Master list of ideas for our King games

✨ ✨

On behalf of myself I would like to thank our CMs for creating this. Why? Because I was up all night long thinking about rain! Then I cleaned up the background from this Kimmy picture. Then I went online and listened to the Bobby Vinton song "Rain rain go away, come again another day..................... on YouTube. Then I got back into bed and slept maybe an hour and now I'm thinking again. I just found articles on how rain is formed. Looks like today might be a rainy day for me. Our dear @Spinnifix gave me the idea of writing a story so my head is spinning with ideas. I want to say Rain rain go away I need to clear my head today! Kimmy I'm coming to stand under your umbrella with you!

✨ ✨

✨ ✨

Have any good ideas to help improve your game?  If so, visit this page-  Master list of ideas for our King games

✨ ✨

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 12,394 Game Expert

@Elsa

Question: do you sleep outdoors? Well then such ideas can come up. Are you currently camping?

💓  Where there is a will, there's a way 💓

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

🍐 Player expert for Papa Pear 🥥

I am definitely not the camping type.

✨ ✨

✨ ✨

✨ ✨

"Oh Kimmy, what's going on?" asks Elsa. "Where is all this rain coming from? I wonder if it's the ice monster who froze our candy bears that time and you had to get the teddy bears to defrost them. Then our Superheroes (Tiffi and Jenny) chased him away. Do you think that he's now come to Candy Town and he's causing more problems? Since it's so warm here in the Candy Kingdom his old tricks of freezing everything is not working."

"But how do we stop this rain?" asks Kimmy.

"That's a good question," Elsa says. "I just read a whole bunch of articles on Google and we can tell @Spinnifix that a new story is definitely on the way!"

Elsa shares with Kimmy some information that she found on Google.

"Hey Kimmy, I just read an article about lightning and thunder," says Elsa. "I was so surprised to read that 'Thunder is caused by the rapid expansion of the air surrounding the path of a lightning bolt.' Did your father ever tell you that thunder was God bowling? My mother told me that and I bet a lot of parents told their kids that."

Kimmy thinks that's funny.

"First we have to find that ice monster and then have our superhero girls get rid of him," Elsa says. "Then we will have to figure out how to stop the rain."

✨ ✨

✨ ✨

✨ ✨

• crabapplecrabapple Posts: 334 Level 4

Kimmy and Yeti are so bummed out from all the rain, that they are wondering if they should build an Ark 🤔🤔. They then begin to ask who could be causing all this rain to happen? 🙄😯😮 Could it be the evil Jelly Queen???😲😲 What next, they ore thinking, oh no, we hope it doesn't change to that Jelly Slime the Old Queen likes to throw at us. ☹️😦😵 All we can do is wait, watch our backs and Pray that it doesn't last long (or, get worse). Everyone have a GREAT day!! 🤗🤗😃 Thank you @Diamond Lim for the tag!

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 10,075 Legend

Candy Crush Soda Saga 2 is coming...😚

A new game, sequel to Candy Crush Soda Saga with Candy Crush Friends Saga feel... 😆😅

**Maybe i'm wrong...hehe*

◈ ━━━━━ ⸙  🎄 💝 🐺 💝 🎄  ⸙ ━━━━━ ◈
    🍇 Crash Bandicoot: On the Run 🥭
    💎 A NEW CRASH ADVENTURE! COMING TO MOBILE IN SPRING 2021! 🍇
    PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR AN EXCLUSIVE REWARD!
    (The expected release date: March 25th, 2021)
    ━━━━━
    🍬 Candy Crush Saga 🍫
    🥇 CANDY NECKLACE'S WIN STREAK BADGES IS HERE! 🍡
    ━━━━━
    🍩 Candy Crush Friends Saga 🎂
    🍩 TOMORROW! 🍬
    ━━━━━
    👑 King Community Leaderboard 🏆
    November 2020
    (Tomorrow, at 11AM GMT+1)
    ━━━━━
    🎮 My Favorite King Games Progress 📱
    November 27th, 2020

Is this the end of Saga levels in Candy Crush Soda Saga? I don't have no idea... i'm confused... 😅

@Lola_Pop @LadyRaffie

I install the game and open it, then I connect to my Kingdom account and after that I hit play and I get back to level 1... i'm super confused until I exit the app and open it again... I hit play again and well i've seen level 1 again so i play it and win the level... 👇

During the loading screen, the Soda has rise up to the hole of my phone screen... 👇

And it turns out that it is a Soda Storm is destroying the Candy Town and that's why they bring me back to play level 1... Kimmy and Yeti are just sad now of what happened to the hole place... 👇

So everyone what do you think what will happen next to the Soda World?

━━━━━
    🍬 Candy Crush Saga 🍫
    ━━━━━
    🍩 TOMORROW! 🍬
    ━━━━━
    November 2020
    ━━━━━
    November 27th, 2020
    edited September 18

Very interesting... 😎👇

**I think there will be a huge change will be happening to the game**

━━━━━
    🍬 Candy Crush Saga 🍫
    ━━━━━
    🍩 TOMORROW! 🍬
    ━━━━━
    November 2020
    ━━━━━
    November 27th, 2020
  • Sofia1992Sofia1992 Posts: 2,401 Superstar

Oh boy @MightyWolf .

A new event in Candy Crush Soda Saga? Oh boy....I'm dying to find out more about it.

Oh my...I'm hyper excited. Things are getting more and more interesting than ever!~

@Elsa , did you hear that? A new, cool, brand, awesome event is coming in CCSS.

Woah!~

Sofia1992: ~ A sweet girl, full of love and passion for Candy Crush Games and Community too!~

☆And...Friend of Friends, full of imagination and creativity!☆

Welcome to Analysis, Theories and facts about our Favorite Candy Crush Characters!
    Check the new Info Section here!

• BubbleGumSodaBubbleGumSoda Posts: 934 Level 5

It so sad that Kimmy won't be traveling to find her sister tiffi 😢

Hello welcome to the community

Merry Christmas 🎄🎅