Mr. Toffee's Fair

Options
samsis
samsis Posts: 30 Level 2

I posted a suggestion about playing strategy in Mr. Toffee's Fair not realizing I was in the CCS community.

I found it was a much talked about subject and was advised to re-post in CCSS.

I asked players to STOP their TASK when they are done playing and have made no progress. This would allow the other two teammates to complete a row or column. This would benefit all involved. Further reading about MTF revealed that a player will not benefit if that player has not ticked at least one square. Keep that in mind, but please don't leave your avatar in a blocking position. You may be rewarded next time you play.

Thanks for considering this,

Samsis

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

welcome to my world! they are no teammates..they are blockers!🀣 this is only feature i have. so i know it very well.

• samsis
    samsis Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

@ipete I would like to think players just don't know what they are doing. I've only been playing for 3 mos. and it took me that long to figure out there may be a way to make players realize the concept of teamwork. It was only a month ago when I joined the community and started reading the posts... Then I could see the support that is offered.

I am still a New Bee, and still having trouble navigating around the Community.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

@samsis You are doing just fine. Oh, Welcome to this wonderful community. πŸ˜‚ Now, I think I like this community than I do with the game itself. Isn't that sad. I'm mostly here to vent my frustration of the game. As you can see.

About MTF, there are just too many players out there playing (or not playing) this game. sometimes you get really good teammates that help you finished the board in less than 30 minutes (that is rare). Most cases, they do nothing which is okay. But sometimes you get those Damm Blockers! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?