🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

💍 Interview with Diamond Lim, our Diamond Diaries Expert:"My favourite character is Charlie"

Options
Lola_Pop
Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
edited March 2021 in Support

👪 New to the Community? Register here in just 2 seconds!

📱 Play Diamond Diaries Saga now HERE!

Hello Diamond Hunters and friends!

You've seen her around, helping, welcoming, tagging players and spreading her sassy and shiny personality throughout the Community. Now it's time for you to get to know her a bit better while she talks about the apple of her eye: Diamond Diaries Saga! Grab a coffee and welcome Diamond Lim!

Hello! Everyone! I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am born on 16th June 1999 (21 years old) and from Malaysia. I am very busy to do at work and house day by day but I am still active to help players on Diamond Diaries Community. (I also helping players on Community Hub such as Player's Corner and others and someone called me Tagging Queen or Queen of the Tags as someone needs my helps to tag them to join.) I am adventurous, helpful and kind expert player to link shining charms anywhere on Diamond Diaries Saga. Oh! My English is still bad and I have Learning Disabilities (from 2008 to present) but I never give up to use English on King Community because I love to use English and I still can do it as I have helped so many players successfully.

💎 Hi Lim! How long have you been playing the Game of the Month, Diamond Diaries Saga?

Once when I felt bored and lonely, I started playing Diamond Diaries Saga on 7th July 2018 as I saw this game looked like fun and is my best opinion and favourite King's Game ever. So I have playing this game 1 year and 2 months. I love this puzzle linking game! 😊

💎 We know you love the game, but what do you like best about it?

Yeah! I love this exciting and challenging puzzle linker game (Diamond Diaries Saga) and travelling around the world adventure with Lucy and Charlie best. After that, I love shining diamonds and charms (Matryoshka Dolls too) then also love City Challenge, Mystery Quest and Peter's Win Streak features. I love these features, they will help us to beat so many tricky levels on this game. Come on! Let's link the charms! Sassy!

💎 Which is your favorite character in the Game of the Month?

My favourite in-game character is Charlie the helpful bird. Because I think he/she is so cute and will like to take care him/her so much and is very helpful to help Lucy. (Just like me!) I also love Lucy and Bernadetta.

💎 Do you have any tips for a New Bee in the game?

Yes! I have written all of my guides about Diamond Diaries Saga by myself on Player's Guide of Diamond Diaries Community that I hope they will learn my guides when they are confused if they don't know how to learn to play Diamond Diaries Saga. You can check my guides on my below signature better.

If they get stuck any levels on Diamond Diaries Saga, I will help them how to pass any levels without using boosters and extra moves and shown tips. When I see some new helpers/blockers and features on this game, I will continue posting another guide.

💎 And for a player who wants to become a Game Expert?

If you want to become a Game Expert, make sure you're active to help players solve any levels and/or problems on any one of King's Game Support Community. Also, if you play any of King's Game, the Community Team will keep their eyes out to check your answers but they cannot select everyone to promote a Game Expert. When Community Team check you did help many players , they will be happy and maybe promote you to be a Game Expert. So Superstar and Community Team will be happy as you did help so many players because Superstars and Community Team are still very busy. As Game Expert, you can also get gold bars by Community Team every month!

💎 Is there anything you would like to tell the developers of the Game?

I will like to tell the developers about "Peter Streak", I think they still love this feature and it is very helpful and useful but unfortunately this feature is still not appeared on this game mostly yet. I miss Peter Streak so much. And I know developers are still testing these another new features such as Jeweller's Trial, Jeweller's Club and more. That means, these features are not ready although some selected players have these new features. That makes so many players mad if they got problem with new features! As they are still being tested, as a Game Expert I ask players to try out the "Crashing/Freezing" troubleshooting steps first. If they don't work, I ask the developer team to solve these problems as well. Furthermore, I see so many players have asked most of problems are "Can't Reward Gold Bars from Bernadetta's Mission" to on this game support community, so I would like to ask the team to fix this problem better as well. 

I also wanna to say thank you for all of the Community Team and Superstars Team because you help all of the players to solve any problems on King Community. Well done! Everyone! 

It's Making the World Playful! 

💎 When did you join the Community, and how? 

I joined King Community on 14th July 2018, I am still active player on King Community around 2 years and 1 month. I find some levels are incorrect goals, I will searched "King Support/King Care" on Google Search by myself then I join this community and ask a question about this game. Oh! I posted "Let's celebrate my 1st Anniversary and 2nd Anniversary on King Community as I have a lot of my best and happy memories when I am very happy and excited. I will continue posting my another best and happy memories when I have celebrated my 3rd Anniversary on King Community.

💎How long have you been a Game Expert?

I was promoted to Game Expert on 24th October 2019 after I had answered to Community Team on "Become a Game Expert" thread started on October 2019 . I have been a Game Expert for 10 months.

💎How do you like being a Game Expert?

I am very happy to promote Game Expert of Diamond Diaries as I think I am really active Diamond Diaries Expert Player to help them on Diamond Diaries Support Community. Of course! I know Community Team and Superstars Team is still very busy to do, so I will like to help them on Diamond Diaries Community and also helping them on Community Hub (Player's Corner and etc).

💎Do you play any other King Game? If you had to choose a new game to play, which would it be? Why?

No! But I still remember I have playing Candy Crush Saga during school holidays when I was 15 years old. I think Candy Crush Saga is really fun but unfortunately I quit Candy Crush Saga while I am on lower level 100 as I have no free time to play due to I have still studied at school. By the way, I still hate Candy Bombs as it makes me failed any levels mostly! I also still remember I have start playing Luna Light Saga (Linking King's Game game) too (I found to download this game on Google Play Store on 2016), maybe I am on level 90 (Max Level) but unfortunately this game has no updated to release more levels and something news. I really missed this game so much!

Thanks so much, dear @Diamond Lim , for this nice interview and for everything you do in the Community!

And now it's your turn, Diamond Hunters, to send her your love. Just comment here below 👇️

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?