Urica:read now

CUTEYB
CUTEYB Posts: 8 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Ideas

Every week people who play get awards.The person with the most points wins a deluxe winners package

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    edited October 2020

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

The community is not concerned with money matters. Please go to Contact: Fill in everything correctly and look for the sub-topic Suggestions and Feedback. And send it off. Pay attention to the spelling that it is spelled correctly. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer them with your problem and suggestion and send it off. Keep your sent email and if you do not receive an answer send it again after 3 days.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Good luck

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Unfortunately, your idea didn't get enough votes and will be closed

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?