Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @DivaintheWoods and welcome to our Community!
I moved your comment from an old thread in Candy Crush to an own thread in Candy Soda.
You can log out from your account by going to the Settings and and your Profile in the game. Then log in with another account.
How do I logout of the game and sign back in with a different profile? It appears to be using old info, and it shows connection issues when I try to use my gold bars.
Do I need to logout of King and find my other profile here to use my gold bars in CC Soda?
Thanks!