Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
cannot play on my ipad, well not open up
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck
I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.
Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.
I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.
Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified. 💖
Welcome to the Community @memere32 I am playing on iPad too and I have no problems. What error do you see? Can you make a screenshot? Maybe you can also try to restart your iPad (sometimes it helps me when I was kicked out the game several times) and make sure you have a good stable internet connection. You can reply below 😊