Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy saga soda
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and welcome to our beautiful community
How far have you come
Here is a little help for you.
I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.
Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.
I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.
Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified. 💖