Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi. Once I clear board 1 and then board 2 on level 127 it takes me back to board 1 instead of advancing me to board 3. The final three bears never present themselves. I assume this is a bug? Any info would be appreciated.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you! I have the most recent update and have restarted my phone. Sadly, no luck.
That is great news. Happy crushing!
Thanks both, I reinstalled the app and that seems to have fixed it. π
Hmm @MarionMidge i just played that level and I have no problem moving to 3rd board. At last resort you might have to uninstall the game completely from your device. But if you do, there is a chance that you will lose all your boosters. Maybe try playing that level on different device? Take the phone away from someone close to you. π
You might want to check for latest game update. Also do a standard troubleshooting..log out, turn off device/ clear cache, and log back in. That procedure works most of the time. Good Luck!