Mr. Toffee's Fair - Reduce tile wait times

Lady_Sarina
Lady_Sarina Posts: 5,617 Level 5

I've gone through pages and pages of your ideas everyone and thought of this one.

2 tiles only choice I'm okay with but I think reducing the wait time between completing your second tile and picking your next one should be a lot shorter, especially if your team mates aren't that active. 8, 16 or 21 hrs is a bit too long. (these are some of the wait times I've had)

What do you think?

Please vote if you think it's a good idea :0)

@Spinnifix @DieOmimi

4 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,592 Sweet Legend

Hello Channie!

Many players have already mentioned this. Didn't you find anything about it? There is also a post on MR. Toffee. Please take a look at it!

Good luck

• Lady_Sarina
    edited February 2021

G'Day @Spinnifix,

Yes chickie, I went through Kimmy's Box and at least 11 pages of ideas in the separate ideas discussion. I found some things on similar subject but not that particular question lol I like to follow the rules on reading before posting lol

Could you send me the link to it so I can vote for it please?

• Spinnifix

Dear Channie!

Please have a look in the discussion area and enter MR in the search bar. Toffee a. There is a big thread about it. Good luck

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @Spinnifix @LadyRaffie,

Well chickiez, I've been doin some hard yakka in this thread and think I deserve a nice cold beer after all this effort, so I'll be taking a break in a minute before I get back to looking!!!

Firstly, this is exactly what I mean when I'm talking about with the need for categories and sub-categories. I did three searches for this question, as either a vote, poll, discussion or you name it, I searched it lol!!!

1) 137 results and 14 pages - nothing.

2) 443 results and 45 pages - nothing

3) search bar drop box, 1 "what is" thread by @Xarly - nothing and multiple titles in other language (not sure which) - nothing.

There were even included - results about fish, boosters, no connection, bugs etc.

Some results were similar in "tile" talk but not this particular question about wait times. They were about it's function not about wait times?

• Spinnifix

I think it's better than a discussion than an idea. Because in the discussions you are more likely to get an answer. Please also remember to post it in our campaign. Maybe other players also have ideas! Thank you.

• Lady_Sarina

@Spinnifix @LadyRaffie

It's a vote though, on an idea, to improve the grid and game play, just like all the rest?

Isn't that the point of tagging, to make it visible?

Wouldn't that just clutter the discussion page when it belongs here?

I'm having ice cream, jelly and bananas now, hopefully we can work it out without more hrs of confusion lol

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day @Spinnifix @DieOmimi

Well the dessert helped in giving me the energy to look again and no I didn't find this question anywhere.

Searching so hard, did at least reassure me that I followed every lead I could and did the right thing according to instructions about reading before posting and not duplicating ideas or stealing other's ideas, rather than contributing or collaborating lol. That's something I guess :0)

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,281 Friends Moderator

Hello @channie8, I gave you my voice. However, I am not convinced whether there will be many votes for implementation.

I've read a lot about ideas about Mr. Toffee. Somehow everyone seems dissatisfied with the mini game.

I don't like it either, but I don't get upset. I take it as it is.

• Spinnifix

@channie8

Hello Channie!

I pass you on directly to the CM. Maybe you'll get an answer.

Unfortunately, I cannot do more. I am sorry.

• Lady_Sarina

G'Day Everyone,

Yes I've seen a lot of complaints regarding aspects of Mr. Toffee.

I however, love this side game and is probably my favourite part of Soda.

Sometimes, though, I've had to wait a very long time between plays and this can feel like your letting your team down. Some have suggested that those who don't play for a certain amount of time should be removed from their tile or row.

What if you're just stuck on an exceptionally hard level and can't get the required number of items because the board your on isn't suited to it? Or you can't select the last tile in your row until you've waited the required amount of hours? I've waited more than 18 hrs before lol

Just thought it might be a helpful idea to improve joy for "the team" especially since we're all waiting so patiently for The Studio to decide what they're doing with the characters and background scenes. A moral booster lol 🤣🤣🤣

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?