Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What do the points mean in the middle when you end a game as they keep changing ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Should I let the game scoring finish after every completed game? If so, what purpose or benifit with doing so. I have a habit if skipping to the next game.
Thanks @BrianBee for the screenshot. I made a screenshot of your screenshot and try to explain:
Arrow 1 : 62/64 —> you spread jam on 62 of the 64 tiles.
Arrow 2: 3/5 —> you have 3 of the 5 rainbow streak bottles and will lose it if you stop playing.
The pink + 30 means if you buy more moves for 10 gold bars, you get 30 more moves.
Hope this clarifies 😊
If you mean the number "30" in the middle, this is the amount of extra moves you can acquire to complete the level if you use 10 gold bars. The arrows pointing back and forth mean extra moves.
Here is a screen shot. What are the points for in the middle, they keep going up and down.
Could you take a screenshot when you see the numbers, so I can better understand what you mean @BrianBee 😊
https://www.take-a-screenshot.org
Not the points when I finish a level but the small number of points when I don't. I think you mean they are team points ? I dont check team points often. I'm around level 1420 or more.
Hello and welcome to the Community @BrianBee Do you mean the points when you finished a level, your score? Like this:
Or do you mean you see some points on your screen like 3 or 5 or 1. Those are points added to your Team because you finished a level with 1 star or 2 or 3. Depending on what kind of level this was —> easy level 1 star is 1 point. Hard level 3 stars is (I think, not sure) 5 points.