Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
My suggestion thread in the "Ideas" subforum has been closed for "advertising business", even though I'm just a PC gamer who would like to send a suggestion.
Where can I adress my suggestion to publish King games on Steam storefront? This is the only platform I use to play PC games and I'd like to be able to play Candy Crush Soda and other match-3 games of King on Steam.
Thanks for helping in advance.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Crunchmachine
This Community is to help each other, to have fun, to discuss and to find out news about your games. I suggest you try to find your way on the King website, not the Community. I’ll close this thread, thank you 🙂.