Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I keep putting my birthday in, but still cant get into the game. very annoying
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can no longer play in my iPad
Hi @macriddles we, here in the Community are all players and volunteers to help other players. If you need help, go to the Support area here , click or tap on “ask a question” fill in and we will help you! (You can click/tap on the green word 😉)
Hello and welcome to the Community @lesleybrooks and @macriddles
This can help to get the “continue” button green, others tried and it worked:
Some mention they didn’t use the arrows to fill in the d.o.b. and used numbers and the “continue” button turned green.
Some pressed on the return after putting in d.o.b. and “continue” button turned green.
Hope this helps!
Hi. I cannot get passed the birthday page either and it's REALLY annoying. No one seems to be willing or able to help us. I keep going round in circles to try and contact someone but no one ever comes back to me. Is it all run by robots?