Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How do I join as team
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I need to join a team...somehow I lost mine!
Hello @CKelley101 Welcome to the Community.
After features and events are being tested it will slowly be rolled out to other players.
We appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's possible your friends won't have it this time.
Keep an eye out for the latest updates to the game to ensure you benefit from all the new levels and features that we release on a regular basis.
I don't have a teams icon. So how do I get a teams icon?