Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I keep getting a message stating I’m not connected to server for the “4 in a row” game in Candy Crush Soda. How do I connect? I thought it was automatic!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @fmlbsdrvr and welcome to Soda community 😀
Sorry to hear that. This is a known issue, unfortunately other players have been experiencing it as well.
However, today we got news from the Game Studio: the fix is on its way and you'll be able to see the update at the end of the week.
Please refer to the main thread here to comment and keep an eye on more updates on the topic.
This discussion will be closed and merged to the main thread 😀
Thanks!