Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I choose a task.it seems could not connected to server...when I close the event..it appears again when I play 1 level and also appears when I open the game...it there any solution.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Palash_Sarma I recommend you to try standard troubleshooting procedures. Check out the link below
Hello @Palash_Sarma I recommend you to try steps provided in thread below
Hello @Palash_Sarma and welcome 😀
Sorry to hear that. This is a known issue, unfortunately other players have been experiencing it as well.
However, yesterday we got news from the Game Studio: the fix is on its way and you'll be able to see the update at the end of the week.
Please refer to the main thread here to comment and keep an eye on more updates on the topic.
This discussion will be closed and merged to the main thread 😀
Thanks!