Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
It’s bizarre that as you scroll through your search results for whatever you entered in the search field that the list is in no specific order. Why can’t you add a sort filter?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @oelkesm and welcome to Soda community
The option is still there but you have to type the word in search bar first.
I typed "team" and these are the results on desktop view:
You can further customize your search after you type what you're looking for 😀
I know this is an older post, but it seems like this option is no longer available. When I click search on the web (on a PC) I only have the option to type words, there is no Date option. Does anyone happen to know how to sort discussions (or do the advanced search in these comments) in 2023? Not being able to sort the 138 pages of discussion is a problem.
First you click search
Then you click down arrow
@simplyP How do you get to that screen?
Oh yes, I have noticed that too. Only thing I can control is picked the dates