Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi,
Whenever i try to link my king account with this game it doesn't recognise it as a valid account and throws up error that e mail id, password is incorrect but i'm able to login in this community. What would be the solution to this.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi All,
I want to link my king account with my game - problem though. I had a message come up when I first came on today, & I can't find it anywhere now βΉοΈππ€ Please help?! ππΎππππ
ok, so you mean that i have to create a separate account for game, also let me know that if i create a game account say with soda saga will it be applicable for candy crush saga or will i have to create it separately for every game. I do have a question why game and community account are kept different it could have been a single account for all purposes.