Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've been playing for at least 2015 and was on level 2100+. Im new and may have posted this where I was not supposed to.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've received them but the forum registered this specific thread with answeres as unanswered. It can happen when an answer gets rejected.
Since having 2 open threads about the same problem is confusing, I'll be closing this thread so we can focus on your main thread here.
Thank you for your understanding 🙂
I sent two messages explaining what I've done. Did you receive them?
Hello @JCSnoopy
I understand your frustration,but please help us help you about your problem here.
I'll be very helpful if you could give us more details about what you've already tried/checked and didn't work so we can try different routes to find a solution.
Thank you
I can't install it to my phone.