💌 Get your Valentines Soda seasonable wallpapers here!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,723 Diamond Diaries Moderator
  • marebear1264
    marebear1264 Posts: 74 Pro Player 👑

I'm not sure how to find any winnings in valentine's diary? How do I collect my winnings? Thanks

Marebear1264

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022

Also tagging @Claire_Colibri

Also check here (if you haven't checked/participated) :

🔥 Sodaliciously Hot Topics Here Right Now 🌶 I 🟣 Color Blocker: A New blocker in Candy Town HERE! I 💌 Love Season HERE I 🥤 Meet the player- Traci HERE! I What kind of friends you would like to add to your game HERE? I 🏅 Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges HERE I 🎼Behind the Scenes Soda recording in the Abbey Road Studios HERE!💂 I Add New Friends - Share your code here! I 🤩 Win Gold Bars w/ Love Candies HERE 😍 I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Tell us about a time you leveled up in your life - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022

Also tagging @Jelly_bean_hearts

🔥 Sodaliciously Hot Topics Here Right Now 🌶 I 🟣 Color Blocker: A New blocker in Candy Town HERE! I 💌 Love Season HERE I What kind of friends you would like to add to your game HERE? I 🏅 Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges HERE I 🎼Behind the Scenes Soda recording in the Abbey Road Studios HERE!💂 I Add New Friends - Share your code here! I 🤩 Win Gold Bars w/ Love Candies HERE 😍 I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Tell us about a time you leveled up in your life - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @BigDoug103 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

💌 You can download this wallpaper here and add it to the screen of your favorite device that you can chance to win gold bars on Candy Crush Soda Saga. 😉

Also thank you for your playing Candy Crush Soda Saga! ❤️😄

Check 🔥 Sodaliciously Hot Topics here now 🌶

You can also participate on Candy Crush Soda Contests here that you can chance to win gold bars on this game (also win badges on your view profile). 😉

• Diamond_Lim

Also tagging @Whodeet1

🔥 Sodaliciously Hot Topics Here Right Now 🌶 I 🟣 Color Blocker: A New blocker in Candy Town HERE! I 💌 Love Season HERE I What kind of friends you would like to add to your game HERE? I 🏅 Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges HERE I 🎼Behind the Scenes Soda recording in the Abbey Road Studios HERE!💂 I Add New Friends - Share your code here! I 🤩 Win Gold Bars w/ Love Candies HERE 😍 I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Tell us about a time you leveled up in your life - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022

Also tagging @Geogat12

🔥 Sodaliciously Hot Topics Here Right Now 🌶 I 🟣 Color Blocker: A New blocker in Candy Town HERE! I 💌 Love Season HERE I What kind of friends you would like to add to your game HERE? I 🏅 Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges HERE I 🎼Behind the Scenes Soda recording in the Abbey Road Studios HERE!💂 I Add New Friends - Share your code here! I 💚 Collect Green Special Candies and win Gold Bars HERE 🍀 I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Tell us about a time you leveled up in your life - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I Art Challenge - Create, create and create - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

• Diamond_Lim
    edited March 2022

Also tagging @leshia

🔥 Sodaliciously Hot Topics Here Right Now 🌶 I 🟣 Color Blocker: A New blocker in Candy Town HERE! I 🧸 Name the Soda Squad Bears - Win Badge HERE! I What kind of friends you would like to add to your game HERE? I 🏅 Where to collect some Sodalicious Badges HERE I 🎼Behind the Scenes Soda recording in the Abbey Road Studios HERE!💂 I Add New Friends - Share your code here! I 💚 Collect Green Special Candies and win Gold Bars  HERE 🍀 I ♀️ Women’s Month 22: Tell us about a time you leveled up in your life - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE I ♀️ Women’s Month 2022: It’s YOUR time to shine - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE! (General Contest) I Art Challenge - Create, create and create - Win Gold Bars and Badge HERE (General Contest) I 🌈🍀 St Patricks Day Hub Contest - Win Gold Bars HERE (General Contest) 🍀🌈

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?