Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why have my friends and my team disappeared along with the list of high scorers as each level is completely. I am playing completely solo.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Reason why you are not on Facebook
I don't do Facebook. I play through an app on my phone and tablet from the App Store and I play on a downloaded game on my laptop and I don't know why everything disappeared all of a sudden because I have been playing for years
I don't have a social hubicononmy map. Not on my computer, or my cell phone, or my tablet
I have been playing the game for about 4 years and have always had friends and a team and high scores. About 1 week ago, everything disappeared