Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I logged in on my new phone. My progress was there, but all of my boosters are gone.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the Community @jvietz81
Boosters are stored in a device’s memory. This means when you have a new device or you uninstall the game app you will lose the boosters.
You can still use the boosters on your old device!
Hello again @jvietz81 🤗
Since I've replied to you here, I'll be closing this duplicate discussion.
thank you for understanding