Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am not receiving my winners badges when I win games in a row.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry, what exactly are "Winner Badges" in Soda???
I have the Problem.. the 4 th Time in a Row now.. that I have all 3 Winner Badges.. but I don t get the Award for it? That s not funny.. why I m not getting the Price?
Hello @LeLeLion and welcome to Soda community!
Sorry to hear about this! This problem is under investigation, would you share more details to help the Game Studio?
Thanks!🤗