Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I changed my phone and I forgot my old account password and I want to link it on my new account , how can i do that ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I want to link my king account to Candy crush
Hello @Bodoor_66 and welcome to Soda community!
If you still have the same email address, try resetting you password to get your old account back.
Click on "forgot your password?" option. Read more below:
If you created a new King account with a different email address then you have technically lost your progress. In this case, please contact Player Support to manually restore your progress on your new account.
How to contact Player Support: open soda app - visit settings- click "?" Icon- visit "my game progress"- "how do I save progress"- scroll down and click "contact us". Please be sure to select "Problems with my Game" and then "Game didn't save", add your current level and send.
If you don't play on mobile app then contact Support from here and if possible, make sure to also add your game ID so Support can locate your account. Here's how to find your game ID
Good luck 🙂