Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I use the app on Apple. when i send a friend request it sends a link but doesn't work just sends you to the app store & there's no pending request in friends inbox
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I would love some new friend invites!! 🙂
Hello @Niccollette and welcome to Soda community!
This problem has been reported and is currently under investigation. Unfortunately there are no updates.
I can only suggest to try changing the browser app you use to browse the internet. I experience the same issue in Samsung Internet on my Samsung device but if I use Chrome browser app to view other players' personal links instead, I can tap on them and open them with Soda app and not Google Play Store.
Currently we have these methods to add new friends to our friends list via Social Hub.
Let me know if it helps!
Thanks for the tag @Havish 🤗
Calling soda mods @Yosca @Pitty_Kitty