Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why do I have to wait a whole week to advance levels? It's not fair!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
is this the end of the map? Are there more levels?
Hello @sliscum welcome to the Community.
Congratulations you have reached the end of the map 👏🏻 I can understand how hard it is to have to wait a week for new levels to be released 😅 I'm in the same boat as you. Developers are constantly working to create new levels, and make sure that it has enough challenge and is feasible.