Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why cant i receive lives from my teammates
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @GillBee and welcome to Soda community!
if you play on Microsoft app installed on your Windows computer, then this is a known issue and it has been reported to Soda Game Studio. Unfortunately, we don't have an update regarding the solution to this problem yet.
This mean you might need to wait.
However, if you have Social Hub feature available in your game, you're able to bypass the teammates issues. it's still possible to ask friends (who are not team mates) for lives and receive lives from them. If you don't have many friends in your list, you can build it up using Social Hub
Currently there are 3 methods to add new friends to their friends list via Social Hub.
I can't receive lives or boosters from my teammates, I can send them. What can I do to fix this?
Hello. The problem of the lives given away has not yet been solved??. My Social Hub doesn't work well either. More than 20 friends and very few lives received.
I can’t receive team lives and I couldn’t start to play right away
Why can't I receive lives?