Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have begin playing every day for 2years until the issue happened yesterday. I am on level 1521 with the orange pumpkins, Does anyone knows when this issue will be fixed, I also playing candy crush saga to pass the time. My ID#13019503377
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello again @blueace
There is no need to ask the same question in different forums. As you may have read in your other thread, this is an issue the Studio is investigating. You can read any updates in the main thread 👉 here and post your User ID there 🙂
I will close this thread.