I have problem with Halloween season in candy crush soda saga. my

Options
ivanakalas
ivanakalas Posts: 3 Newbie

Counter doesn't count my orange candy. Why?

Answers

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,820 Soda Moderator
    Options

Hello @ivanakalas welcome to the Community

Sorry to hear this. Please try the standard troubleshooting:

provided you saved your progress with a King account, log out of the game - clear the cache -> not data  that will delete your boosters - power off your device for at least 1 minute - restart your device - check for game and device updates - log back into the game. Also make sure you have at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly and try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data.

Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)

Clear cache in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data.

Note: When you switch devices, the candies will only be counted after each switch if you have played at least 1 level.

Hope this helps.

• susieq1166
    susieq1166 Posts: 72 Level 2
    Options

yeah I hope it helps too cuz it's really stressing me out. It shouldn't be this hard just to play a special on the game I've never had this problem before and it's hard to even get into the thing you made for us to go see what our quests are I push on it and puss on it it just will not freaking go I just I don't get it you made this so hard. You guys have changed stuff in the game and haven't got it fixed and now we're the ones suffering for it and we don't get good enough prizes for the crap we have to put up with

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?