Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why is this game keep glitching?? It only does it so you can buy boost I can't finish a game now because every time I'm about to win a level the game crashes and I'm tired of uninstalling and installing again it never fixes the problem......
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @WillieM34 and welcome to Soda community!
Sorry to hear about this. Let's see what we can do
Which device do you use? (make and model)
What is the latest version of operating system installed in your device? (e.g Android 12, iOS 15.5 etc)